Who we are
Apex White Label is a business to business contract manufacturer, supplier and wholesaler of CBD and other nutraceutical products to multiple business sectors. Apex White Label is a limited company. Registered office: 7A Colin Road, Scunthorpe, DN16 1TT
The Purpose of this Policy
Apex White Label respects the privacy of our business customers, our business partners and all visitors to our website and is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679.
What is personal information?
Who this policy refers to:
- Anyone visiting our website
Our business customers
- Any service we provide you to meet the obligations of our business
Service users through a 3rd party
- Any service we provide on behalf of our Business Partners
We collect several types of information from and about our website visitors:
- When you make contact with us via our enquiry and contact forms on our website, where we will collect your name, email address, company name and telephone number
- You sign up to our newsletter, where we will collect your name and email address
- You report an issue with our website, via email or telephone
- You complete a survey, where we will collect your name and email address
- You enter a competition or take advantage of a promotion or product trial that we are running, where we will collect your name and email address
Apex White Label also collect information from third parties in connection with use of our website. Apex White Label use Google for analytics and reporting to measure the effectiveness of our website and our marketing activity and to identify areas for improvement.
We may also collect details about your website visit including, but not limited to, your IP address, usage patterns, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website.
- Recognise you when you return to our Website.
- Track when you respond to our surveys.
How We Use Information Collected about You
We may use the information that we collect about you to:
- Improve our website.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from contacting us using our enquiry and contact form or by telephone & email
- Alter the user experience (UX) of the website based on observations.
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems with our website.
- Track your browsing behaviour, such as the pages you visited over time.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, such as surveys, demo’s and competitions when you choose to do so.
- We may send you educational emails and updates that your business should know about
If you do not wish to have your email address used for promotional purposes by Apex White Label, you may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located in the emails sent by us or by making contact with us directly.
How we share information collected by you
Our policy is that we don’t share the information that we collect from you, unless there is a legitimate reason, such as to:
- Comply with any court order or legal obligation
- Protect either our or others rights and property or to ensure our or their safety
Transfer outside the EU
- Your data will remain in the EEA and it will not be transferred internationally.
Links to other websites
Please note, that by using any part of our website, you accept and agree to our privacy practices.
You may request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us in connection with our Website by contacting us at email@example.com
We will make every reasonable effort to respond to such requests for correction or updates to personal information with undue delay.
How we obtain Information about You:
As a business customer of ours, you will provide us with various types of general information for all billing and contracting purposes, including but not limited to: –
Customer’s company name and address
Points of contact Names
Business Telephone/Mobile Numbers
Business email addresses
In addition, we also collect information and correspondence via email or telephone that our business customers and their employees may submit to us in connection with our services.
We may also receive Information from our business partners/third party service providers in connection with our business customers.
We have implemented procedures and policies together with suitable and appropriate security measures to protect your personal information obtained either through our website or in connection with the provision of our services from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We will not store your data for any longer than is necessary. If you are a service user, your information will be held for as long as you continue to use our services.
About This Website’s Server
This website is hosted within a UK data centre located just outside London. Some of the servers security features are listed below:
- By default, the server uses the latest PHP 7 version with the latest security fixes.
- It is running Apache in a chrooted environment with suExec.
- Sophisticated IDS/IPS systems which block malicious bots and attackers are in use.
- ModSecurity is installed and the hosting providers update their security rules weekly, thus protecting from the most common attacks.
Some of the server’s data centre’s more notable security features are as follows:
- 3m rota-spike security fence and perimeter anti ram barriers
- Blast proof anti-intruder shielded external windows and doors
- Proximity access locks on all external and internal doors
- Server cabinets have locked doors (no open racks)
- Perimeter and internal IP CCTV system monitored 24×7
- 24×7 on-site security guards with static and mobile patrols
- All on-site personnel are security vetted to BS7858 standard
- Only authorised security cleared staff are allowed into the facility
All traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.
Security of Your Personal Information
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place. The site is protected against unauthorised access using the latest security devices and ‘firewalls’.
To protect your personal information Apex White Label uses industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to encrypt and secure your data.
We use various systems and solutions to ensure we can continue working and supporting our business customers in the best possible way. Your data may be shared with our 3rd party service providers/Business partners. We have contracts in place with these providers and they will only process your personal data under the terms of the contract and will not sell, share or use for marketing purposes.
Your rights can be exercised in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679.
- To be informed – We must make available this privacy notice with the emphasis on transparency over how we process your data.
- Access – You are entitled to find out what details we may hold about you and why.
- Rectification – We are obliged to correct or update your details.
- Erasure – This is also known as the request to be forgotten.
- Restrict processing – You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress the processing by us of your personal data.
- Data portability – You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data that you have provided to us.
- Object – You have the right to object to us processing your data in relation to direct marketing and or profiling.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – We do not use automatic decision making or processing.
Sat - Sun - Closed